Work, Play & Stay on Fitzroy Island
Fitzroy Island is an unspoiled tropical paradise of rain forest and beaches within the calm sheltered waters of the Great Barrier Reef. Fitzroy Island is a National Park where visitors can discover spectacular walking trails, abundant marine life, and local wildlife.
Fitzroy Island Resort is passionate about providing a memorable experience for families and travellers that showcases the natural beauty of the Island every day. We have a team that prides themselves on delivering exceptional customer service with an emphasis on safety and collaboration. Located 45 minutes from Cairns in Tropical North Queensland, Fitzroy Island is easily reached by regular transfers on the air-conditioned Fitzroy Flyer.
Why Work For Us?
- Save money with affordable accommodation and all meals included!
- Discount on restaurants and resort activities.
- Fun, supportive, family friendly culture.
- Walk to work – no commuting.
- FREE staff gym!
- Access to walking tracks, snorkeling, turtle tours, kayaking, diving, fishing and so much more!
Fitzroy Island Resort is home to Australia’s #1 rated beach, beautiful national park walks, a Turtle Rehabilitation Centre, Foxy’s Beachfront Bar, plenty of water activities including scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking and SUP and more!
Please apply via the current vacancies listed below. We look forward to hearing from you!