Please note Foxy’s Bar is currently opened on limited days as follows:
- Saturday 27th June – 10am to 9pm
- Saturday 4th July – 10am to 9pm
- Saturday 11th July – 10am to 9pm
- Everyday during school holidays – 10am to 6pm
- Foxy’s will be closed on all other days and food & beverage service will run out of Zephyr Restaurant and the Pool Bar.
Foxy’s is a large Pacific Islands bar with a 70s structural theming, situated right on the beach front, about 100 metres from the resort buildings, south of the main creek (on the way to Nudey Beach). Foxy’s has plenty of inside and outside seating, a dance floor and pool tables.
Foxy’s has an excellent casual cafe style food menu including kids meals and provides a wide range of beers, wine and soft drinks plus a cocktail menu and the essential cappuccino!
The General Store is located next to Foxy’s.
Foxy’s Bar features the best beachside view for sunset, pool tables, a big dance floor and big sports TV.
Opening Hours (currently opened on limited days – see above)
Open daily from 10am till late*
- Lunch 12pm – 3pm
- Dinner 6pm – 8pm
- Foxy’s opens late on the weekend with live entertainment.
Under 18’s and BYO alcohol:
Due to the liquor licensing conditions, minors (17 and under) are not permitted to travel or stay at Fitzroy Island Resort without a parent or legal guardian, minors must be accompanied at Foxy’s Bar by their parent or legal guardian. Fitzroy Island Resort is a fully licensed premise; therefore the bringing of BYO alcohol is not permitted. We reserve the right to inspect all eskies brought onto the island.