Off Site Fitzroy Island Day-Time
Activities or Dinner
45 minutes transfer by boat from Cairns Marina we offer truly unique offsite events for Cairns based delegates for large and small groups.
Dine outdoor at the relaxed Foxy’s beachside bar overlooking Welcome Bay or cocktails pool side under the lofty cathedral ceiling of the Pool Side Bar.
Delegates during the day can take part in a variety of island walks, reef activities or team building options organized by our island escape artists!
We have a variety of large and medium size transfers vessels available for group or private charter transfers and this will be quoted depending on the number of guests. Times are suggested only and be altered to meet your needs or adjusted to meet sunset depending on the season.
Suggested Evening Itinerary:
- 1700 – Depart Marlin Marina for a picturesque journey to Fitzroy Island
- 1745 – Arrive at the tranquil Welcome Bay to experience one of our amazing sunsets
- 1800 – Disembark and head directly to Foxy’s for arrival canapés and sunset drinks
- 1900 – Enjoy a sumptuous Far North Queensland dinner whilst enjoying the sounds of a three-piece band and dance the night away at Foxy’s
- 2230 – Depart Fitzroy Island and head back to Cairns Marina
- 2315 – Arrival in Cairns prior to returning to your hotel
Suggested Day Time Itinerary:
- 1100 – Depart Marlin Marina for a picturesque day time cruise to Fitzroy Island
- 1145 – Arrive at the stunning Welcome Bay
- 1200 – Receive an island orientation and head out for a walk to Nudey Beach or Secret Garden
- 1330 – Head to Foxy’s for a cold beverage and a BBQ lunch in the rainforest
- 1430 – Grab snorkel gear from the Dive Store and head out into the bay to spot Nemo!
- 1500 – Jump on the Glass Bottom Boat tour or grab a Kayak with viewing portal
- 1700 – Depart Fitzroy Island and head back to Cairns Marina
- 1745 – Arrival in Cairns prior to returning to your hotel