Take time for wellbeing and enjoy a two-day wellbeing retreat on beautiful Fitzroy Island – just for you!
Shine Strong will again be hosting a wonderful two-day women’s retreat, inviting you to rediscover yourself whilst supported by new or old friends as we emerge from the year that was, to shine strong again! You can expect calming mindfulness sessions with an inclusive lady tribe and inspiring guest speakers at the beautiful Fitzroy Island location.
Shine Strong will be incorporating the “7 Habits of Happy People” which includes interpersonal relationships, giving back, working from a place of your strengths and values, finding your flow or mojo, physical exercise/heathy eating, spiritual meaning, positive mindset fostered through mindfulness, optimism and gratitude.
- Body movement by the ocean
- Mindfulness sessions to calm the mind and cultivate gratefulness
- Strengths and values workshops to assist you to tap into your highest potential
- Inspirational talks from local legendary women who have broken through their barriers
- Island activities to get your mojo flowing!! Can choose from snorkelling, paddle boarding, kayaking, visit the turtle rehabilitation centre, landscape painting class, macramé class, or drumming!
- Scrumptious ‘clean eating’ morning teas and lunch
- Women’s circle to close the day
- Last day: present the turtle rehabilitation centre with a donation from the proceeds of the retreat.
- Plus 2 choices of:
- Landscape painting
- Macramé class
- Turtle centre visit (10 people max/day)
- Snorkelling (10 people max/day)
- Paddle boarding
- Dates: Thursday 13th and Friday 14th October 2022
- Time: from 9 to 5 daily
- Location: Fitzroy Island
- Accommodation: Fitzroy Island Resort
- Cost: 2 day wellbeing retreat $250 per person, per day
- Return transfers $50 pp/day on Fitzroy Flyer
- Optional: overnight accommodation at Fitzroy Island Resort, BBQ buffet dinner on Thursday 13th and optional breakfast. Find out more here.
For more information and costs, visit the Shine Strong website.