Become a Junior Marine Biologist with our fun and educational program!
Get the kids out and about with our popular Junior Marine Biologist program! Spend the morning with our resident Marine Biologist and learn about our beautiful oceans and marine life through a series of fun ‘hands on’ activities.
Activities include beachcombing, fish feeding, water quality testing & learning about the anatomy of marine animals. The program includes a packed lunch to takeaway and presentation of certificates!
The Program Details:
- Held every Sunday from 9am to 12pm
- Minimum age 5+ years
- Activities include beachcombing, fish feeding, water quality testing & learning about the anatomy of marine animals.
- Includes a packed lunch to takeaway and certificate!
- $45.00 per child
Maximum capacity of 8 people per program. Bookings are essential, click here. Both Resort guests and Day Tour guests welcome.
Getting to Fitzroy Island
Why not bring the whole family and make a day out of it?
- Daily Fitzroy Flyer departure times from Cairns are: 8:00am, 11:00am and 1:30pm
- Daily Fitzroy Flyer departure times from Fitzroy Island are: 9:30am, 12:15pm* and 5:00pm