Become a Junior Marine Biologist with our fun and educational program!
Get the kids out and about with our popular Junior Marine Biologist program! Spend the morning with our resident Marine Biologist and learn about our beautiful oceans and marine life through a series of fun ‘hands on’ activities.
Activities include a Glass Bottom Boat Tour*, beachcombing, fish feeding, water quality testing and experiments. The program includes refreshments and presentation of certificates!
The Program Details:
- Held every Sunday from 9:00am to 12:00pm (subject to change)
- Minimum age 5+ years
- Activities include a 45 minute Glass Bottom Boat tour*, beachcombing, fish feeding, water quality testing and experiments.
- Includes refreshments and a certificate.
- $55.00 per child
Maximum capacity of 8 people per program. Bookings are essential, click here. Both Resort guests and Day Tour guests welcome.
*Glass Bottom Boat tour is subject to weather conditions.
Getting to Fitzroy Island
Why not bring the whole family and make a day out of it?
- Daily Fitzroy Flyer departure times from Cairns are: 8:00am, 11:00am and 1:30pm
- Daily Fitzroy Flyer departure times from Fitzroy Island are: 9:30am, 12:15pm* and 5:00pm